The Ugly Indian – Group of motivated volunteers who are beautifying the Indian cities. They call cleaning the street as “Spot-Fixing”.
TUI recognises the spotfix as a success only if:
- It lasts for at least 90 days.
- It requires no ongoing supervision.
- It is low-cost (ideally free) and easy to implement and replicate
- It changes the behaviour and attitudes of all concerned
- It creates minimal disruption in the daily actions of everyone concerned (nobody should lose a job, lose a source of income, or get seriously inconvenienced – because it takes only one Ugly Indian to undo the good work of a hundred others
teereBin : tereBins are dustbins provided by TUI for public use
WonderLoo :Wonderloo is an open urinal that protects the privacy of the users
Photo Credits : TUI
Info Credit: Wikipedia